Work for a professional company that values their drivers and provides new, reliable trucks and equipment. Miller Timber Services, Inc.’s diversity as a full-cycle forestry and wildland firefighting emergency services company provides for year-round work with full work weeks.
The company operates a fleet of more than 17 trucks with multiple configurations including log trucks, lowbeds, dump trucks, and water tenders.
Yearly wages: Based On Experience
Competitive hourly wages: depending on location and experience
Multiple working locations: (Travel may be required)
- Philomath, Oregon
- Eureka and Lincoln, California
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement – 401K
- Sick Leave
- Flexible Spending Account
- Class A CDL license
- Current DOT physical examination card
- Insurable DMV driving record
- Travel, if necessary
- Remain drug-free and submit to testing upon request
Job Duties Include:
- Drives log truck, equipped with a trailer to haul logs from forest to mill
- Securely fasten chain or cable binders around logs to load on the trailer during transit.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws
- Abide by all Company, DOT, State, and Federal transportation safety regulations
To request an application, please provide your contact information below.