(full-time wildland fire/forestry positions for qualified Squad Bosses and Crew Bosses)
Expanded firefighter positions are for top-tier Crew Bosses and Squad Bosses, providing select candidates with full-time year-round employment in fire suppression, emergency services, and various professional forestry services.
Average Annual Wage: $45,000 – $85,000
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement – 401K
- Sick Leave
- Flexible Spending Account
- Proficient with a chainsaw
- More than one season of previous wildland firefighting experience
- Valid driver’s license with insurable driving history
- Travel, if necessary
- Willingness to continuously learn new skills
- Remain drug-free and submit to testing upon request
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Perform as a leader on the fireline
- Assist with wildland fire training classes
- Perform general forestry tasks in all weather conditions
Interested candidates should send an email with a resume attached including previous firefighting experience.
Miller Timber Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.