Preston is a graduate of Oregon State University and oversees harvesting operations for the Cut-to-Length Division. He specializes in harvesting productivity analysis through the onboard Ponsse computers software. This analysis has led to more efficient operations and best management business practices. He is passionate about research and development and oversees the implementation of software and technological programs and tools such as electronic log-ticketing, equipment modifications, and software testing.
Training and Education
- Masters of Science, Sustainable Forest Management, Forest Management, and Planning Oregon State University, June 2019
- Master in Business Administration Supply Chain & Logistics Management, Oregon State University, June 2019
- Bachelors of Science, Forest Engineering with a minor in Business & Entrepreneurship Oregon State University, September 2016
- FEMA IS 100.b, Introduction to Emergency Management
- FEMA IS 700.a, National Incident Management System, An Introduction
- Class A Faller